Saturday 18 June 2011

One to the Zee...






Yesterday i received one of the most exciting presents in the mail!!

My good friend Elese's has owed me a 10' Christmas present for quite some time now, normally i dont demand presents from my friends, but me and Elese go way back and our friendships is just one of those where anything and everything goes, we are just that comfortable in our relationship!!

So after demanding my Christmas present last month, she replied to my demand with a response of "i have to make it"
Im not going to lie, after hearing those words i was a bit scared, but nothing could have excited me more then the gift i was about to receive.

A fellow co-worker brought the package up to me with the name addressed to - Dr. Emma Nagel , (this is what close friends know me as) i was nervous, anxious  and excited (my mood ring told me so) about what was going to be inside!!

I saw white, navy and red sailor printed material inside the package, and some how i knew what it was going to be, out i pull the cutest, best, most coolest present in the whole world...... A ONESIE!!!

A neck to toe sailor printed flannelette onesie - Hand made by Elese, with wrist cuffs, cute red buttons, pockets and even special stitching for the heels of the feet!!


As Excited as i was, i put it on at work straight away, and i must say it is that soft, and that warm, and that cosy i never want to get out of it!!

Two nights into my onesie, and i am LOVING IT!! i dont care how ridiculous some people may think i look, i am telling you, nude under this thing is like a gift from god!! Why do you think kids love them some much!!
Some one had a good idea when they designed the onesie, and so did my good friend Elese!!


It just goes to show that good things come to people who wait, or good presents come to you, if you nag your friend enough!!

I sure will be sleeping well this winter :).

EmmaGrace xx


Details: All of you wanting a onesie, i believe Elese bought the pattern off ebay, spent about 7 hours making it, and a fair bit of $$ as well!! Love you Elese xxx

1 comment:

  1. A Onesie hahahah thats hilarious, but looks so comfy. Let them laugh !!!!bahahah

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)..