Thursday 14 July 2011

From 1 to 4..





Above are the album covers of the three new additions i got today for my cd collection which is now at a total of 4!!

Honestly i know its crazy but i havent bought a cd in years, the one before this was Triple J's hottest 100 from Australia Day 2011, i seriously only owned 1 cd up until today! Im pretty excited, my new car that has a cd player is the reason i bought them. I find my self still driving around in silence because i forget i have a stereo that works now. Oh if you dont know i got a new car like 2 weeks ago, my other one was literally falling apart..

Good night guys


EmmaGrace xx

P.S click the link to here one of my fav songs by City and Colour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqnqH9s1jk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)..