Saturday 23 July 2011

We Belong Together..


 



I am so excited to announce that my little munchkin Minnie and i
will re-unite in 2-3 weeks time and i cant wait. I wanted a puppy 4
years ago and came across some friends selling miniature dacshunds
and fell in love with the runt. She was introduced to our family and
was a favourite among us all!! I was living with my parents and when
i went to work in the snow last year they were more then happy to
take care of her for a couple of months, i visited her back home a
few times but my parents decided to get another little puppy to keep
her company while i was gone. Thats where Lola came into the family,
they are now best friends and since moving to Port its been hard
finding a place where i can bring her down. The time has finally
come and in 2 weeks we will be moving and I am so excited because
Minnie is coming too.. Its on the canals so its going to be perfect
for summer, and I will be able to set up my sewing machine again and
finish off my creations from last summer. Until then as of tomorrow
we are moving out of our friends and going to stay at a motel in
town called El Paso.. Im calling it my Mexican holiday for two
weeks.... Chau Amigos

EmmaGrace xx

2 comments:

  1. Minnie is so cute. You will have to take her on Lola visits I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we will go on visits back home!! i think Lola is annoying her a bit too much anyway so will be good for them to have a break !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment :)..