Sunday 3 July 2011

Sounds Juicy...






I've never really been that into juice, and ive never wanted to buy
boost juice because i have freakish issues with foods, especially
seeds and pulp!!!

Freak...I know...

One of my good friends Sam Berry owns a juicer and when i was at her
place one day, threw into her juicer some left over fruits in her
fridge and made me the most wonderful juice ive ever had!! Pulp and
seed free Apple, Watermelon and Mandarine juice poured over ice, who
ever thought they would taste so good together..

From then on i wanted a juicer, and a juicer i got!! Pictured above
is our new juicer, this bad boy juice's whole apples and separates
the pulp and the seeds, and i mean all the pulp, leaving a nice
fluffy foam on the top of your juice which is a delight for me..

I know when you look at the juicer it seems messy, and hard to
clean, and time consuming... but it really isnt! You just pull it
apart in 1, 2, 3, and rinse it off.. the catcher on the side
collects the pulp and if you need can pour over your veggie garden.

Below is a link to the exact model we bought, and between you and
me, you NEVER pay full price at The Good Guys...

http://www.breville.com.au/food-preparation/juicers/juice-fountaintm-plus.html


EmmaGrace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)..